TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Time & Money, Inc.
Box 75 Carey, ID 83320
Application Terms and Conditions
- I am of legal age in the state of my residency. I agree that as an Independent Contractor, I am responsible for determining my own business activities without direction or control by Time and Money, Inc.. I will not represent in any manner that I am an agent or employee of Time and Money, Inc.. I am responsible for the payment of all federal and state self-employment taxes and any other tax required under any federal, state or regulatory agency.
- This position does not constitute the sale of a franchise and no required purchase for participation as a Member has been required of me for participation as a Member.
- I agree that as a Time and Money, Inc. Member, I shall place the primary emphasis upon the sale of Time and Money, Inc. products and services to non-Member ultimate consumers. Members who reside in the states of Maine, North Dakota, Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, and West Virginia are limited to $495.00 in purchases as a Member from the Company, during the first six months of Member status. Permissible Member purchases shall be automatically modified to comply with the exemption requirements set forth in any states laws regulating business opportunities.
- In presenting Time and Money, Inc. products, services, marketing plan and the Member position to prospects, I agree that such presentations shall strictly adhere to the format outlined on the Time and Money, Inc. website and that I will be terminated as a Member if I fail to do so.
- I agree that I shall sell or distribute the majority in dollar cost over 70% of my wholesale product orders to non-Member consumers prior to reordering product. Retail sales records shall be maintained and subject to review and verification upon Company request.
- In order to maintain a viable Company and to comply with changes in federal, state or local laws in economic conditions, Time and Money, Inc. reserves the right to amend, revise, institute, alter or modify changes including but not limited to prices, literature, policies, these Terms and Conditions, Policies and Procedures and the Compensation Plan. Any such revisions become effective and binding upon publication on the official Time and Money, Inc. website or other official Time and Money, Inc. publications. Member agrees to be bound by these changes.
- I understand that no attorney general or other regulatory authority ever reviews, endorses or approves any product, compensation program or company, and I will make no such claim to others.
- I understand that my Member position can be inherited or bequeathed, but cannot be transferred or assigned during my lifetime without written consent of the Company, which will not be unreasonably withheld.
- This Agreement shall be deemed in effect upon its receipt and acceptance by Time and Money, Inc. at its home offices in Carey, Idaho.
- I will not promote my Member business nor use the Company name, or the trade names, logos, sales materials, trademarks or service marks of Time and Money, Inc., except in materials provided by the Company. I understand that unauthorized use or duplication of trademarks or copyrighted materials is a violation of federal law.
- I am responsible for supervising and supporting Members I sponsor into the program and in my commissionable Downline. I agree to maintain monthly communication and support to those Members in my commissionable Downline by way of any of the following, or combination thereof, personal contact, telephone communication, written communication and attendance at Member meetings.
- I will not make any disparaging, false or misleading statements about the Time and Money, Inc. Member position or Company products, including but not limited to claims that Company products diagnose, cure, or prevent disease. Display of commission checks, the making of income projections and use of Member income testimonials to prospective Members is prohibited. I will conduct myself as a Member in a courteous, fair and ethical manner.
- Members in the same household must have the same sponsor. Change of original sponsor is not permitted. Member and customer lists and names are owned by Company and may never be used for any commercial or business purpose without prior written consent of Time and Money, Inc.
- This Agreement is governed under the laws of the state of Idaho. The parties agree that any claim, dispute or other difference between them shall be exclusively resolved by binding arbitration pursuant to the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association with arbitration to occur at Carey, Idaho.
- Members may return literature and products in resalable condition and cancel any Member services purchase at any time within thirty days of purchase and receive 90% refund. Shipping costs for returned items shall be done by Member. Payment will be made within thirty days of actual receipt of returned, resalable items. The Company will honor refund policies provided by any state or federal law applicable to Member. (New Mexico and Montana – one year; Georgia and Wyoming – no time limit; Massachusetts no time limit as to obligated commission qualification wholesale product purchases.) Note: Consumable products are not in resalable condition after one year from date of purchase. To return products you must obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) and return the products within 7 days after you receive the RMA. Company will refund the original purchase price of products, and related sales taxes. SHIPPING & HANDLING FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCTS UNTIL COMPANY RECEIVES THEM. YOU WILL BE CHARGED A RESTOCKING FEE OF 10% TO RETURN PRODUCTS. Returned products must be in the same condition as you received them. THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY.
- Members understand that to qualify for commission, they must have an active membership status at the time the commission processes.
- Ninth Amendment Declaration
Article IX, US Constitution
“The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”
Under the Ninth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, I retain the right to freedom of choice in health care. This includes the right to choose my diet, and to purchase, obtain, or use any therapy, regimen, modality, remedy, or product recommended by any therapist, doctor, or practitioner of my choice. The enumeration in this declaration of these rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage other rights retained my me, or my right to amend this declaration at any time. This declaration is dated on my join date with Time & Money, Inc.
Time and Money, Inc. AGREES
- Time and Money, Inc. will pay Member commissions and bonuses on orders received and accepted for sale of products to the ultimate consumer made by Member and his/her sales organization under the terms of the Compensation Plan.
- Time and Money, Inc. will retain full authority to accept or reject any Application or any order for products. Such refusal is solely within the discretion of Time and Money, Inc.. No rights of action against Time and Money, Inc. will arise because of any such acceptance or refusal.
- Time and Money, Inc. reserves the right to amend, revise, institute, alter or modify changes including but not limited to prices, literature, policies, these Terms and Conditions, Policies and Procedures and the Compensation Plan. Any such revisions become effective and binding upon publication on the official Time and Money, Inc. website or other official Time and Money, Inc. publication. Member agrees to be bound by these changes.
- Time and Money, Inc. provides the following fulfillment to its Members: New Member sales literature by Internet site, shipment of ordered sales aids and products are shipped within ten days of receipt of order and cleared funds, subject to availability of items ordered; calculation and payment of Member commissions. Payment terms on Member purchases: check, money order or credit card with order. No credit purchases or C.O.D.’s. Commissions are payable to Members according to the Compensation plan which is incorporated herein by reference. Time and Money, Inc. requires a monthly renewal fee to cover the cost of the replicating website.
- Time and Money, Inc. shall not be responsible for acts beyond its control, but not limited to: fire, flood, earthquake, storms, power outages, labor difficulty, equipment failure, supplier problems, or other difficulties that might prevent performance according to this agreement.
- Time and Money, Inc. assumes no liability for personal injury from use or mishandling of any of the Time and Money, Inc. products.
- Time and Money, Inc. does not require Member to sponsor and requires a portal access fee to be a Member.
- Time and Money, Inc. reserves the right to terminate this agreement immediately upon receipt of sufficient information that Member has violated any Term or Condition of this agreement or has otherwise acted illegally or unethically.
- Time and Money, Inc. will honor the refund policies provided by any governmental law applicable to Member.
- Time and Money, Inc. requests that all Members obey the letter and the spirit of the law.
Time and Money, Inc.
Box 75 Carey, ID 83320